Thank you for registering for the Typer Hangout!
We are excited to see you on April 1 for our online Typer Hangout!
We will keep you informed of our upcoming events and other important news.
Our purpose is to connect willing typers from around the world to:
- celebrate shared relationship and the joy of having a voice,
- build and strengthen typer friendships,
- diminish the isolation caused by distance, and
- engage the multi-splendored typer perspectives and voices everywhere.
We will email you instructions about how to join in prior to the event’s start.
In the meantime, please download and save the Attendee Consent and Release Form. Follow these instructions to enter the information in the fillable form section and submit the file.
- Right-click on the link above, then select “Save link as” to save on your computer.
- Open the PDF file. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader; click here to download in a new window.)
- Open the saved PDF file and enter your information in the form area. When you click on the Signature field, a box will pop up with instruction for how to create a digital signature:
- On the first screen, select “A new digital ID I want to create now”; click Next
- Choose where you want to store your self-signed digital ID (recommend “New PKCS#12 digital ID file”); click Next
- Enter your Identity Information (Name, Email Address); click Next
- Enter the file location and the password you want to use; click Finish
- The “Sign Document” window will open; enter the password you selected in the certificate password field; click “Sign Document”
- Save the signed document on your computer
View a sample of a completed Consent Form For Typer Hangout Events [Note: Signature may not appear on the sample for security purposes]
- Send us an email with the signed document file attached
We look forward to seeing you on April 1 at 3:30 PM. If you have any questions or concerns, please submit the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]