Saved By Typing is pleased to provide information about Facilitated Communication (FC) Trainers and Master Trainers in various regions of the US and around the world.
Master Trainers are facilitators who have been working with Facilitated Communication (a.k.a. Supported Typing) users for many years, have attended FC trainings ranging from introductory workshops to advanced Training of Trainers, and have become skilled and experienced to provide consultations and advice to individuals with autism and their families.
Click on a region of the country for a list of trainers in your area.
Scroll down below map for list of FC Trainers outside the US.
- Rosemary Crossley - Caulfield, Victoria, Australia
- Janine Guncic - Kallangur, Queensland, Australia
- Anoja Rajapatirana - Sri Lanka
- Jane Remington-Gurney - Kallangur, Queensland, Australia
- Marion Stanton - Ulverston, Cumbria, UK