In order to participate in Saved By Typing’s Typer Hangouts, please download the Attendee Consent and Release Form enter the information in the fillable form section, and send it to us. Just follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Right-click on the link above, then select “Save link as” to save on your computer.
- Open the PDF file. (Requires latest version, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to complete electronically; click here to download in a new window.)
- Open the saved PDF file and enter your information in the form area. When you click on the Signature field, a box will pop up with instruction for how to create a digital signature:
- On the first screen, select “A new digital ID I want to create now”; click Next
- Choose where you want to store your self-signed digital ID (recommend “New PKCS#12 digital ID file”); click Next
- Enter your Identity Information (Name, Email Address); click Next
- Enter the file location and the password you want to use; click Finish
- The “Sign Document” window will open; enter the password you selected in the certificate password field; click “Sign Document”
- Save the signed document on your computer
View a sample of a completed Consent Form For Typer Hangout Events [Note: Signature may not appear on the sample for security purposes]
- Send us an email with the signed document file attached
- As an alternative, you can print the PDF file, fill out the form and sign it, then fax it to us at (317) 843-5369.
We look forward to seeing you on our next Hangout. If you have any questions or concerns, please submit the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]